Our core values set the standard for our behavior, our service to pets and their guardians, and our treatment of one another. They enable us by reminding us of the importance of the profession we’ve chosen, the oath we’ve taken and the demands placed upon us.
- We will treat all pets and the people that love them with the utmost dignity and compassion.
- We will provide services in a caring manner, with a sympathetic consciousness of every patient’s distress together with a desire to alleviate it.
- We recognize the importance of accurate information.
- We practice open, truthful, and timely communication with clients and employees.
- By carefully listening and responding to their concerns, we seek continuous improvement in our services and programs.
- We are dedicated to each other, our clients and the community we serve.
- We are responsive to our clients, passionate in our advocacy of the human-pet bond and responsible in our actions.
- We are dedicated to our core values and to upholding the veterinarian’s oath.
- We strive to exceed the expectations of every client.
- We endeavor to perform at the highest level of competence and take pride in our accomplishments.
- Our singular goal is excellence in everything we do.
“Being admitted to the profession of veterinary medicine, I solemnly swear to use my scientific knowledge and skills for the benefit of society through the protection of animal health and welfare, the prevention and relief of animal suffering, the conservation of animal resources, the promotion of public health, and the advancement of medical knowledge.”