For after hours emergency, please contact; Blue Pearl Specialty Hospital in Naples, FL the phone number is 239-263-0480
If your pet has the following symptoms:
- Is having difficulty breathing
- Is vomiting (especially with blood)
- Is bleeding excessively
- Is having a seizure or loss of balance
- Is visibly in pain or panting heavily
- Has eaten/swallowed a foreign object
- Has suffered serious trauma or injury
- Is unconscious
- Is experiencing unusual swelling
- Is having irregular or bloody bowel movements
- Is having trouble urinating or is vocalizing while urinating
- Is acting erratically or biting at imaginary objects
- Has suffered heatstroke or severe dehydration
- Has had diarrhea for more than 24 hours straight
- Has eaten/swallowed a poisonous substance
- Seems to have lost its sight (sudden blindness)
- Has a swollen abdomen that appears painful when touched
- Is pregnant and having difficulty delivering puppies or kittens
- Any other symptoms or situations of concern.
Some things are just too important to leave until morning… Concierge Veterinary Hospital operates as an emergency during business hours for the convenience of all pet owners throughout Southwest Florida who may have sick or injured pets that need immediate care. In fact, many area primary care practices refer their clients to us when the are busy. In the tradition of our hospital's commitment to providing exceptional service, you can rest assured that your pet’s ultimate recovery will take place with your pre-existing veterinarian. The Concierge Veterinary Hospital is NOT a replacement for your regular veterinarian,we are merely an around the clock option in case your pet needs emergency or critical care. Once your pet’s condition has stabilized, we will collaborate with your pet’s regular doctor to craft a recovery plan that they can oversee.
In certain situations, your pet will even be transferred from our office to your veterinarian’s facility for continued monitoring of their condition.
Our emergency team has access to the same exceptional equipment, diagnostics and other state-of-the-art facilities to allow them to provide the highest quality care imaginable.
Additionally, we have assembled one of the most experienced clinical emergency teams in all of Florida to handle even the most serious cases.
All of our emergency veterinarians have received extensive training, are able to perform life-saving surgeries and have worked in fast-paced urgent care environments to ensure their ability to treat your pet quickly and confidently.
While we never look forward to emergency cases in your pets, we stand at the ready should such a situation arise and promise to provide an unmatched level of care and service when you and your pet need it most.